About Photographer Bob Seago
“My lovely wife and I live upriver from Creede, Colorado, near the headwaters of the Rio Grande in the fantastic San Juan Mountains. As a landscape and wildlife photographer, I specialize in color digital photography. Additionally I conduct photography classes; bring your camera and manual and we will figure out how to make it work for you. I have been behind a 35mm SLR film camera and now a SLR digital camera for over 30 years. I love to travel having visited much of the USA along with Canada, Mexico, several islands of the Caribbean, New Zealand, Australia, England, Scotland, Austria, Switzerland, Botswana, Zambia, Uganda, Japan, Italy, Iceland, France, Egypt and Jordan. I run, hike, walk up 14ers and snowshoe. I am also a 4WD enthusiast and avid bridge player.
“I am a board member of the Creede Historical Society and involved in digitizing the historical photographs of the Society. I also serve on the boards of the Mineral County Public Health Council and the Upper Rio Grande Nordic Club.”
Where you might see Bob’s photography:
Magazines featuring his work:
- Creede Magazine, Visitor’s Guide and Calendars on a regular basis. He’s had numerous “cover shots” published over the years.
- Central Colorado Magazine (This magazine is published out of Salaida, Colorado – One of my moose photographs was used on the cover of the April 2012 issue.)
- Shutterbug Magazine (published the Animas Forks photo of the building shot through the window as an example of using fill flash)
Websites Featuring Bob Seago's Photography:
- Creede & Mineral County Chamber of Commerce’s website: www.creede.com
- Mountain Views at River’s Edge: www.mountainviewsrv.com
- Antlers Rio Grande Lodge & Riverside Restaurant: www.antlerslodge.com
- Bob has won awards in the Creede Arts Council Mountain Shootout regional photography show
- Featured Photographer in the Creede Repertory Theatre Main Stage Gallery - June-July 2012